- Mitcer LIMITED (hereinafter "we") pledges
to protect all the personal information we collect from you. We didn't and
will not sell or trade or rent your personal information to any third
parties under any circumstances. Your trust and faithfulness is very
important to us. We won't use your personal information unless it is the
- The protection of your personal information
- We value the safety of your information very highly.
We use the encryption technology to protect your information from any
unsafe sensitive information or page. We install the latest firewall
protection to prevent any unauthorized access into our computers.
You have the passwords to protect your own ID and information on our website.
And you have to keep your password confidential. You can change the
password anytime when you think that it is not safe enough to protect your
Only our relevant staff can have the access to get your personal
information. And they will sign an agreement of keeping confidential to
all the information. And they cannot get your password by any means.
- The information we collect
- We know that you care about what information we
collect. And the answer is that we only collect the personal information
you provide during the whole purchase process on our website; that is to
say, from register on our website to place the order, from fulfill your
payment to receive your item. Therefore, these information including:
1. Your full name, email address, telephone number
2. Shipping address, post code, city, country
3. And some other specific information that can complete our
verification process (like billing information and credit card information
We also collect some technical information from your computer each time
you consult with our technology or sales support online, the information
are: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating
system, browser type, your current page, your geographical location, and
etc. This information can help us to give you advises more smoothly and
enhance the quality of our communication.
We collect all these information when you place the order and contact with
us via email or online chatting. And we collect all these information by
using cookies, they are small text files stored on your computer.
- The usage of your information
- Your personal information will be used only under
the following circumstances:
1. Respond to your inquiries and requirements
2. Provide customer service
3. Prevent fraud and complete the verification of your payment
4. Fulfill your order
5. Send you relevant information on order delivery
6. And customize your purchase experience or level your grade
up on our website.
We will only share your information with third parties who are our agents
or service providers for limited purposes, for example, to confirm the
correctness and reliability of your personal information and billing
information; to process your credit card payments; to ship your order.
Generally speaking, these third parties are banks and logistics which must
meet certain security requirements to be in business operation.
Aside from the above purposes, we will never share any information with
any other third parties unless we have your permission.
- The change of your personal information
- You can view, change, modify or delete your personal
information at any time simply by entering our website www.mitcer.com, log
in with your ID and password and then you can edit your personal
information as you wish.
And also you have the option to not accept the cookies which will prevent
us from some certain information of yours; but before you do this, you
have to make sure that these certain information will not become an
obstacle on your purchase process and our communication process.
You have the right to request us to cancel your account, but we will store
your data from previous orders for accounting and anti fraud purposes.
- We believe that you have the right to know what
information we might collect and how we use it before you purchase from